Development manager - Navi Mumbai, Thane
Job Application Form
2.60 LPA + Variable Income of 3K Per month as per performance + Unlimited Incentive + Extra rewards on contest qualification + Life Cover for self and family+ Opportunity to Become and an Entrepreneur
25 to 49 Years
Recruitment and Development of PFA , new and renewal business generation through a team of engaged PFA
Licensing of the agent
New and vintage agent productivity
Maintain healthy renewal business
Co-ordination with operations for new business issuance and renewal collection
Co-ordination between customer and PFA for smooth functioning of renewal collection and also for up sale and cross sale
Successful implementation of different sales promotion for the PFA
Coaching and mentoring intervention for the PFAS
Insurance Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Provides service to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling life, health, and disability insurance.
- Establishes productive working relationships with clients.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients.
- Compiles lists of prospects.
- Determines clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments and determining the extent of present coverage and investments.
- Ascertains clients’ long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Communicates with adjusters.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy, planning future follow-up visits, and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms, processing changes in beneficiary, and analyzing policy loan applications.
- Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds and reassessing client needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Royal hr recruiter
Royal hr is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Company Name brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.royalhrrecruiter.com
Contact Company: Royal hr
Reference Id: 41016